arvato AG Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.0

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Weaverville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Weaverville, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewers make you feel like you special & act like they want to here your story. But they don't care. They're just trying to fill seats up in the class. Everyone is hired.

Other Interview Reviews for arvato AG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Sacramento, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

I initially submitted my resume through careerbuilder online. I was contacted for an interview within a couple of days. During the interview, which was with the manager of the location, I felt that I answered all the questions honestly. Communication between us was good. We agreed that I was fully qualified for the position and she would contact me by the end of the week. I did not hear from her by Monday so I called and left at least three voicemail messages over a period of four days. She finally called me back to let me know she had chosen someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer and what the outcome of the situation was.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

The goal of the human resources dept. at arvato digital services is to find people who can LISTEN and think on their feet. Aside from probing you for computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office apps and typing skills, they will stage a fake call session with you. They asked me to make up whatever solution came to my head to meet the needs of the customer. My particular "fake call" involved me as an employee at The Gap. A customer called to complain that they ordered clothes and haven't received them when they were supposed to. I basically had to think on my feet and find a solution for them to keep them satisfied.

In addition to a verbal interview, a written portion was included, where I was asked to form letters in response to different email complaints. In these letters, I had to include certain points of action that would be taken to address the shortcomings of the previous employee interactions. There was a computer-based portion that tested my typing skills by copying word for word a document presented to me on the screen.

One of the hardest parts of the process was a computer-based portion where I had to listen to people leave voicemails with noisy backgrounds and determine exactly what they needed by answering from a multiple choice questionnaire.

I had to go get drug tested, which is always an annoying process, only because who enjoys peeing in a cup? And the nurse I got was my age and really cute. So that's always awkward...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They started at $11 and you take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Liverpool, England (UK)).

Interview

1 phone call for 10 minutes with HR, another the same day with a team leader, 3 days later I was in another country and working here! Very quick but easy screening process however, I think they was desperate at the time.

Interview Questions

• Am i prepared to move to Germany?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2016.

Interview

Two steps, one on the phone, one on site, everything done in less than one week. The first one was a language test basically, with a quick background check. The second was with the Team Leader and one HR, approximately 30min on site with 5 easy questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

The interview was held via Google Hangouts. It took about 45 minutes and the interviewers were very nice and I had a good laugh with them. It was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle criticism?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Angeles, Angeles (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG (Angeles, Angeles (Philippines)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was quite fast during the initial process but I waited longer for the final interview. I guess I was able to finish 5 movies in the lobby while waiting for my name to be called.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose to apply in Arvato Clark?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process is quite simple whereby they initially put you in a room with the other candidates and get each candidate to introduce himself and the position he is applying for (in my case we were all applying for the same department however some were applying for different languages within the same department). We were then given a practice telephone conversation - a sort of role play as well as writing a short answer to query so that they can test our verbal and writing skills.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember a single question to be unexpectedly difficult - as you would expect from a CSR job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

standard questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG (Hamburg (Germany)) in February 2013.

Interview

the process was very simple. Only 2 phone interviews with the HR person. Also some test assessments in French and English. they needed somebody to start asap. The training had already started (2 days before)when I came on board.

Interview Questions

• it was about my past experience. nothing to elaborated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase so to speak as it for a call center position. You take it or leave it.