arvato AG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.3

Shipping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at arvato AG (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Got an email, and set up a in person interview with the ops manager. Had a walk around the warehouse and talked about my qualifications and the job duties. He said he liked me and that he hoped I would get the job. I emailed them many times with no responses. I value honesty and integrity and these people have neither of them.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at arvato AG (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Temp agency. No interview required. I don't know what else I need to say. So I'm going to type randomly now until I reach the minimum required words to get past this section o I can submit my review.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weaverville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Weaverville, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewers make you feel like you special & act like they want to here your story. But they don't care. They're just trying to fill seats up in the class. Everyone is hired.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at arvato AG (Louisville, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

Was nice people very caring asked easy questions and knew what they was looking for was told to dress casual and be relaxed served donut and coffee they are very nice people really care about employee

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

FOne phone interview. Followed by one in person interview.
    First interview was by HR in oreder to get basic information. Second was with hiring manager. half hour long. Asked about my back ground and asked baisc situational questions.

Digital Marketing Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

Applied online and the recruiter got back to me pretty quickly. Had a good first interview and she said she wanted me to meet with the hiring manager. It took 4 emails and 2.5 weeks to get a response saying, "I'll try to find an update." I followed up again 2-3 more times before hearing that the Technical Account Manager position was filled. That isn't what I interviewed for or applied for. I tried emailing twice to get a response to make sure she didn't have the wrong job. Never heard back.

Answer your emails. That was just terrible service and leaves me not waiting to work for a company like that.

Automation Engineer (Contact) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview with agency, 2 phone interviews - one with only hiring manager and 2nd with team members - developers and QA, 1 Skype with development manager and 1 in person with team members, pretty standard for nowadays

Interview Questions

• six technical questions, take 20 min and design/develop approach to test 1 requirement and write code for the following 5 in language of your choice, than present on the board, also a lot of questions about Agile and Continues Integration from previous experience and theoretical   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Arvato Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at arvato AG (Reno, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

I was hired as a temp employee through Appleone. It took 7 months before Arvato would hire me, this was unreasonable to take this long to hire me.

Interview Questions

• If I could work on weekends and about 60 hours 4 months out of the year.   1 Answer

Corp Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with The HR Manager. Very nice lady. The interview was very casual, no behavorial interview questions. One week later the HR manager left me a VM indicating she went with an internal candidate.