arvato AG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shipping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at arvato AG (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Got an email, and set up a in person interview with the ops manager. Had a walk around the warehouse and talked about my qualifications and the job duties. He said he liked me and that he hoped I would get the job. I emailed them many times with no responses. I value honesty and integrity and these people have neither of them.

Digital Marketing Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

Applied online and the recruiter got back to me pretty quickly. Had a good first interview and she said she wanted me to meet with the hiring manager. It took 4 emails and 2.5 weeks to get a response saying, "I'll try to find an update." I followed up again 2-3 more times before hearing that the Technical Account Manager position was filled. That isn't what I interviewed for or applied for. I tried emailing twice to get a response to make sure she didn't have the wrong job. Never heard back.

Answer your emails. That was just terrible service and leaves me not waiting to work for a company like that.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Corp Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with The HR Manager. Very nice lady. The interview was very casual, no behavorial interview questions. One week later the HR manager left me a VM indicating she went with an internal candidate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Sacramento, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

I initially submitted my resume through careerbuilder online. I was contacted for an interview within a couple of days. During the interview, which was with the manager of the location, I felt that I answered all the questions honestly. Communication between us was good. We agreed that I was fully qualified for the position and she would contact me by the end of the week. I did not hear from her by Monday so I called and left at least three voicemail messages over a period of four days. She finally called me back to let me know she had chosen someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer and what the outcome of the situation was.   1 Answer

Content Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Kraków (Poland)) in October 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from recruiter. She asked why did I apply for this position and how could I contribute for the company according to my skills. As well she said that job is repetitive and I need to be really focus on details. After that she mention that I will be required for onsite interview to check my skills. Background check.

Interview Questions

• How did find this job?
      Are you able to do repetitive job that require high level of attention?
      What is your salary expectation   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very brief telephone assessment and then an unprofessional face to face. Basic maths test and very basic competency questions, followed by brief chat on experience.

Arrived and kept waiting in the canteen for 20 minutes for someone to come and interview me,..in the canteen!

Atmosphere was very unprofessional. Interview finished in a break out booth (with dirty tables) in the call centre.

Everything felt very disorganized. There was obviously a prescribed process to follow but this was done in an amateurish manner - which raises flags about how employees are treated, how seriously the work is taken and so on.

Interview Questions

• Basic competency - give an example of when you dealt with conflict / used numeracy/ ensured high quality.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Online Advertising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at arvato AG (Kraków (Poland)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had 15 min chat with HR manager, then we agree to have online meeting. Online interview was wery challenging, very long and with tons of questions. Alse there were a role play and many questions about adwords.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer support?   1 Answer

Teamleiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stralsund (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Stralsund (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

Assessment Centre
    5 Personen: 2x zukünftiger Chef, 1 x Vorstand, 2 x Personalabteilung
    Es wird gefilmt.
    Bei erster Aufgabe, die gemeinsam mit dem Konkurrenten gelöst werden soll (40Min), muss man laut sprechen, damit oben genannte alles mitkriegen. Alle persönliche Notizen werden danach auch mit eingesammelt.

Interview Questions

• 3 x Aufgaben x 40 min.
      Schauspielerische Fähigkeiten gefragt
      Man muss fähig sein, den zukünftigen Chef & den Vorstand zusammenzuscheissen - im Spiel   1 Answer

Transactional Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an on site selection day with 500 people and 15 interviewers. Really relaxing environment and people were cool with it.
    I got to speak through the cv.
    Experiences.
    Hard work.
    Flexibility.
    They were the main words that they wanted to hear.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction/ Previous experience/ What you have better than the other candidates?   Answer Question