arvato AG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

arvato AG Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.6

Digital Marketing Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

Applied online and the recruiter got back to me pretty quickly. Had a good first interview and she said she wanted me to meet with the hiring manager. It took 4 emails and 2.5 weeks to get a response saying, "I'll try to find an update." I followed up again 2-3 more times before hearing that the Technical Account Manager position was filled. That isn't what I interviewed for or applied for. I tried emailing twice to get a response to make sure she didn't have the wrong job. Never heard back.

Answer your emails. That was just terrible service and leaves me not waiting to work for a company like that.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Corp Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with The HR Manager. Very nice lady. The interview was very casual, no behavorial interview questions. One week later the HR manager left me a VM indicating she went with an internal candidate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Sacramento, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

I initially submitted my resume through careerbuilder online. I was contacted for an interview within a couple of days. During the interview, which was with the manager of the location, I felt that I answered all the questions honestly. Communication between us was good. We agreed that I was fully qualified for the position and she would contact me by the end of the week. I did not hear from her by Monday so I called and left at least three voicemail messages over a period of four days. She finally called me back to let me know she had chosen someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer and what the outcome of the situation was.   1 Answer

Google AdWords Online Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

took over an hour, had to do a role play where a demanding customer wanted to sell illegal items via Google Adwords, focusing on previous customer service experience an working with targets

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?
      What do you do when one of your team mates underperforms while a manger is absent?
      Answer Question

Workforce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Lisbon (Portugal)) in February 2017.

Interview

I only had the Excel test. I will try to describe the test. I would have loved to have an interview as I could truly shine there I think. I really think just blocking people from interviewing just because of a small Excel test is a big glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• The test was about Pivot Tables (2 questions), then one question about doing SUMIFS, then one about grouping data wit MATCH INDEX or VLOOKUP   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dortmund (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dortmund (Germany)).

Interview

I had a very bad experience. That does not mean that everyone could have one. They seem to me very unorganized though. You ll have to write a test with several questions and scenarios. Be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any related experience?
      Is there something you would like to know?
      Answer Question

Training and Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at arvato AG (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

1st Interview online video - responding to four basic questions - Invited for next interview by telephone.
    2nd Interview - At HQ in Slough, UK with an HR specialist and a Client Manager. Asked to prepare and make a 20 min presentation followed by standard interview questions for approx 20 minutes. Everything was recorded on video. Invited for next interview by telephone.
    3rd Interview - Asked not to prepared anything as this would be just a 'chat' with people from the client organisation. The client is BMW. On arrival had a meeting with the other candidates and shown to a large room where we were introduced to seven people. ( 3 from Arvato and 4 from BMW) plus 4 other candidates for the job. All candidates invited to a separate room together and called out for a 20 minute interview with a panel. Later given a written brief to prepare a TEAM presentation on how we would plan to train 240 people over the next 6 weeks.

After the 3rd interview, they announced to all candidates ''We will be in contact with you in a few days.''. 14 days later and I have still not had any contact from the company, so I just assume it is a NO. I sent an email, but received a standard online response.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do over the next five years?   1 Answer

Content Moderator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Berlin (Germany)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was as assessment in group, information about the company was given and salary was informed as 1500 brutto per month standard, during the interview they mentioned only one weekend working per month to take it or leave it. Afterwards individual interview to ask what would we think of the job and if we were fit and prepared to deal day to day with the contents to moderate based on violence and strong images.

Interview Questions

• if I was going to be capable of handling the job of content moderator   1 Answer

Human Resources & Payroll Business Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at arvato AG (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Initially everything was great, the company sought me out for the role and were happy to wait for me to return from my holiday to arrange the interview.

The first interview went well and was really positive however unfortunately that's when it all started to go wrong.

I was promised a second interview the following week to chat to some other members of the team and I was given the impression this was just a mere formality however not only did this take several weeks to arrange (and required a number of chases from me before I finally got an update on the date and time) but when it was finally arranged it left me even more unclear about who the role would be reporting too and when a decision would eventually be made.

Feedback emailed to me after the second interview mentioned a 'concern' that I did not have experience in a particular area that was not even listed on the job description or mentioned at the first interview and had only come up in what felt like an afterthought during the second interview. The email also advised that a decision needed to be made about whether to take someone on who required 'training' in this particular area however several weeks later I have had no update and still no decision despite yet again chasing for an answer.

The whole experience has done nothing to assure me that this is an organisation that I want to work for and I just feel that they have strung me along for the last 3 months.