arvato AG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

85 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weaverville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Weaverville, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewers make you feel like you special & act like they want to here your story. But they don't care. They're just trying to fill seats up in the class. Everyone is hired.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at arvato AG (Louisville, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

Was nice people very caring asked easy questions and knew what they was looking for was told to dress casual and be relaxed served donut and coffee they are very nice people really care about employee

Digital Marketing Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

Applied online and the recruiter got back to me pretty quickly. Had a good first interview and she said she wanted me to meet with the hiring manager. It took 4 emails and 2.5 weeks to get a response saying, "I'll try to find an update." I followed up again 2-3 more times before hearing that the Technical Account Manager position was filled. That isn't what I interviewed for or applied for. I tried emailing twice to get a response to make sure she didn't have the wrong job. Never heard back.

Answer your emails. That was just terrible service and leaves me not waiting to work for a company like that.

Automation Engineer (Contact) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview with agency, 2 phone interviews - one with only hiring manager and 2nd with team members - developers and QA, 1 Skype with development manager and 1 in person with team members, pretty standard for nowadays

Interview Questions

• six technical questions, take 20 min and design/develop approach to test 1 requirement and write code for the following 5 in language of your choice, than present on the board, also a lot of questions about Agile and Continues Integration from previous experience and theoretical   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Arvato Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at arvato AG (Reno, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

I was hired as a temp employee through Appleone. It took 7 months before Arvato would hire me, this was unreasonable to take this long to hire me.

Interview Questions

• If I could work on weekends and about 60 hours 4 months out of the year.   1 Answer

Corp Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with The HR Manager. Very nice lady. The interview was very casual, no behavorial interview questions. One week later the HR manager left me a VM indicating she went with an internal candidate.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Reno, NV) in February 2010.

Interview

My contract with Kelly OCG was bought out by arvato digital services. I was given a ‘soft’ interview to find out if they wanted to keep me in my current position after the contract rolled over. I think that there is normally a skills test, but that did not apply, because I am already in the position (and I am actually overqualified for the position). One thing that intrigues me is the drug test that I will need to take to keep this job. I don’t use drugs and I doubt any of my current coworkers do, either – so apparently I will now be working for a company that has drug problems amongst its staff (I can’t wait for this new adventure!). The HR people were actually very cordial and I am grateful that they want to keep me on staff in the current economy.

Interview Questions

• Do you like your current job?   1 Answer
    • If offered a management position, would you prefer to manage people, or projects / processes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I suspect that our operations manager handed over all of the current employee salary figures to arvato, and that is precisely what they offered!

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at arvato AG (Mountain View, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview took a very long time and consisted of a phone screen, 2 pannel interviews, 1:1 with manager, 1:1 with global manager from Ireland, skilltest for Word and Excel and short chat with HR regarding the offer details. I had to send follow up emails in between the interviews to find out if the position was still open. Mostly interviews were not hard and didn't consist of any specific technical finance questions, but rather the behavioral tests to check how would you handle different situations, and focused on taking initiative and leadership qualities. Atmosphere was informal and people were friendly and open except for the manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you send erroneous financial report to the client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't give a chance to negotiate, just offered a position at a certain rate. Rate was less than average in South Bay, but because it was a Google account I took it anyway.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Sacramento, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

I initially submitted my resume through careerbuilder online. I was contacted for an interview within a couple of days. During the interview, which was with the manager of the location, I felt that I answered all the questions honestly. Communication between us was good. We agreed that I was fully qualified for the position and she would contact me by the end of the week. I did not hear from her by Monday so I called and left at least three voicemail messages over a period of four days. She finally called me back to let me know she had chosen someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer and what the outcome of the situation was.   1 Answer