arvato AG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

arvato AG Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.3

Teamleiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stralsund (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Stralsund (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

Assessment Centre
    5 Personen: 2x zukünftiger Chef, 1 x Vorstand, 2 x Personalabteilung
    Es wird gefilmt.
    Bei erster Aufgabe, die gemeinsam mit dem Konkurrenten gelöst werden soll (40Min), muss man laut sprechen, damit oben genannte alles mitkriegen. Alle persönliche Notizen werden danach auch mit eingesammelt.

Interview Questions

• 3 x Aufgaben x 40 min.
      Schauspielerische Fähigkeiten gefragt
      Man muss fähig sein, den zukünftigen Chef & den Vorstand zusammenzuscheissen - im Spiel
      1 Answer

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at arvato AG (Lisbon (Portugal)) in September 2016.

Interview

Le processus s'est déroulé dabs les étapes suivantes: un pre-entretien telephonique, ensuite un entretien physique;
    D'abord des test pour faire en ligne;
    Et un entretien finale avec le responsable RH et Business Unit

Interview Questions

• Vos motivations?
      Les experiences prècedentes?
      La relation avec l'équipe?
      En 30 secondes identifiez vos points forts.
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

The goal of the human resources dept. at arvato digital services is to find people who can LISTEN and think on their feet. Aside from probing you for computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office apps and typing skills, they will stage a fake call session with you. They asked me to make up whatever solution came to my head to meet the needs of the customer. My particular "fake call" involved me as an employee at The Gap. A customer called to complain that they ordered clothes and haven't received them when they were supposed to. I basically had to think on my feet and find a solution for them to keep them satisfied.

In addition to a verbal interview, a written portion was included, where I was asked to form letters in response to different email complaints. In these letters, I had to include certain points of action that would be taken to address the shortcomings of the previous employee interactions. There was a computer-based portion that tested my typing skills by copying word for word a document presented to me on the screen.

One of the hardest parts of the process was a computer-based portion where I had to listen to people leave voicemails with noisy backgrounds and determine exactly what they needed by answering from a multiple choice questionnaire.

I had to go get drug tested, which is always an annoying process, only because who enjoys peeing in a cup? And the nurse I got was my age and really cute. So that's always awkward...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They started at $11 and you take it or leave it.

Google AdWords Online Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2016.

Interview

was easy took 1 week , i got call from hr and the questions was really easy then next day she called me to do interview with her and the TL

BMW Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at arvato AG (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Friendly and positive atmosphere. Interview was very comfortable and covering all required aspects. You are heard thoroughly and get chance to explain and convince about yourself. However they do check your knowledge and basic homework about the company and laws etc. Overall a very easy quick and immediate experience as no hassle interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience and customer service techniques   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gütersloh (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Gütersloh (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

Das Gespräch baute auf einem Case-Study Interview auf, wobei ich zu Beginn eine Aufgabenstellung, die mit der potentiellen Position in Verbindung stand, erhalten habe. Die BEarbeitungszeit betrug 90 Minuten, wobei eine kleine Präsentation erarbeitet werden sollte. Die Aufgabenstellung an sich war sehr verständlich und durchdacht. Die Zeit war zwar eng kalkuliert, aber ausreichend. Insgesamt war es eine sehr freundliche und zugleich professinelle Atmosphäre. Drei Persnonen waren bei dem Gespräch anwesend.

Interview Questions

• Die Fragen waren auf meinen Lebenslauf abgestimmt, wobei auf bestimmte Punkte nähere Erläuterungen gewünscht wurden   Answer Question

Google AdWords Online Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

took over an hour, had to do a role play where a demanding customer wanted to sell illegal items via Google Adwords, focusing on previous customer service experience an working with targets

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?
      What do you do when one of your team mates underperforms while a manger is absent?
      Answer Question

International Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Verl (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Verl (Germany)).

Interview

Es gab zwei persönliche Interviews mit Fragen zu Anfang sehr lang gedauert, einen Termin für das Vorstellungsgespräch zu finden. Es hat zu Anfang sehr lang gedauert, einen Termin für die Gespräche zu finden. Angebrachte Kleidung: Eher konservativ im Kostüm. Das zweite Gespräch war auf Englisch.

Interview Questions

• Erzählen Sie von Ihrem Lebenslauf, warum möchten sie wechseln usw.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG in December 2016.

Interview

langwierig, chaotisch, unprofessionell
    Nach dem 1.Gespräch kam erst keine Rückmeldung, was ich für mich als Absage wertete. Dann kam plötzlich doch eine Zusage zum Zweitgespräch. Keine Einladung erhalten. Ich wollte das Ganze schon absagen (hätte ich es mal getan!). Erst nach Rückfrage Bestätigung erhalten. Gesprächspartner nicht bekannt, keine Vorbereitung zum Gespräch seitens der Gesprächspartner. Danach doch Absage erhalten.
    Ich bin froh, nicht in so einem chaotischen Unternehmen tätig sein zu müssen.

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview is based on two types;
    1st you can go directly if interview is going on and other is through reference.
    In both case they follow two f2f interview first HR and second with the Team leader.
    They ask questions on the basis process for which they are hiring example if you are going for lead generation of any technical process then you should have technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• After B.tech why do you want to switch in marketing or lead generation?   1 Answer