arvato AG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

arvato AG Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.3

Interview

standard questions

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

JD was shared on time..

Interview Questions

• Value add that you bring to the table   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Interview

HR Executives should be taught first how to greet and answer ppl who are lined up for interview
    and interviewers must be taught to greet and ask basic questions first instead of saying "tell me about yourself"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Yourself
      Run me through your resume
      why you want to join
      where do you stay
      are you married
      we are not call center // we are worse :(
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Reno, NV) in February 2010.

Interview

My contract with Kelly OCG was bought out by arvato digital services. I was given a ‘soft’ interview to find out if they wanted to keep me in my current position after the contract rolled over. I think that there is normally a skills test, but that did not apply, because I am already in the position (and I am actually overqualified for the position). One thing that intrigues me is the drug test that I will need to take to keep this job. I don’t use drugs and I doubt any of my current coworkers do, either – so apparently I will now be working for a company that has drug problems amongst its staff (I can’t wait for this new adventure!). The HR people were actually very cordial and I am grateful that they want to keep me on staff in the current economy.

Interview Questions

• Do you like your current job?   1 Answer
    • If offered a management position, would you prefer to manage people, or projects / processes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I suspect that our operations manager handed over all of the current employee salary figures to arvato, and that is precisely what they offered!

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at arvato AG (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

interview with HR

will send you an online exam link

interview with Manager

Offer

Corp Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with The HR Manager. Very nice lady. The interview was very casual, no behavorial interview questions. One week later the HR manager left me a VM indicating she went with an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at arvato AG in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was incredibly simple. I just said why I wanted to work with Arvato and answered some questions about my previous places of employment, what I did there what I liked what I didn't like (always make sure to keep everything positive). It was a lot of hurry up and wait. The majority of everything took just one day. They had a career fair, I recommend getting there as soon in the day as possible as the wait to get through all the steps was long. If you are in faster (earlier) you will be out faster (earlier), otherwise expect to wait most of the day. I went through two brief interviews one with a general recruiter and one with a supervisor, they were both very nice. I then took an online skills test, personality test, basic math test with listening sections where you respond on the computer typing what you heard or answering a question re. what you heard. This part took another hour. Then I left for the day. Everyone was very nice!

The next day I got a call telling me I had a conditional job offer but needed to take their drug test and they would then run my background testing too. One more day passed and I got a call offering me the job and I accepted the offer. Again everyone was very nice. I hope this continues throughout employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available. They offer what they offer and that is it. They did seem to want to advance people who do well in their work. I do not know how long that will take to get there but I am interested.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG in June 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with Ops VP. Based on prior experience and familiarity, more of a formality than anything else. Not very structured. Probably not very typical based on conversations with other people of similar pay grade.

I T Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverley, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Beverley, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was easy. Few technical questions with no or low difficulty.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, salaries are fixed based on scale points.