arvato AG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

arvato AG Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.3

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview is based on two types;
    1st you can go directly if interview is going on and other is through reference.
    In both case they follow two f2f interview first HR and second with the Team leader.
    They ask questions on the basis process for which they are hiring example if you are going for lead generation of any technical process then you should have technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• After B.tech why do you want to switch in marketing or lead generation?   1 Answer

Workforce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Lisbon (Portugal)) in February 2017.

Interview

I only had the Excel test. I will try to describe the test. I would have loved to have an interview as I could truly shine there I think. I really think just blocking people from interviewing just because of a small Excel test is a big glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• The test was about Pivot Tables (2 questions), then one question about doing SUMIFS, then one about grouping data wit MATCH INDEX or VLOOKUP   1 Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Not much difficult.I had three telephonic rounds. One with the HR, which included generic questions. Other two were more focused on my current role and responsibilities. Technical challenges faced and how to I resolve those.

Interview Questions

• Describing about previous work, Current Roles and Responsibilities, Challenges faced during implementation   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG in November 2014.

Interview

2 Termine, 1 Fachgespräch, 1 Gespräch mit Bereichsleitern + HR.
    Ich sollte eine SWOT-Analyse für Einführung v. Tablets einer chinesischen Fa. auf dem deutschen Markt durchführen. Hatte 0 mit meinen Aufgaben zu tun. Hab mich geweigert das zu machen. Alternativ sollte ich ein dann ein jobrelevantes Projekt vorstellen. Der Arbeitsvertrag beinhaltete einige Pferdefüße, die nicht im Interview angesprochen wurden. Unangenehm

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at arvato AG (Lisbon (Portugal)) in September 2016.

Interview

Le processus s'est déroulé dabs les étapes suivantes: un pre-entretien telephonique, ensuite un entretien physique;
    D'abord des test pour faire en ligne;
    Et un entretien finale avec le responsable RH et Business Unit

Interview Questions

• Vos motivations?
      Les experiences prècedentes?
      La relation avec l'équipe?
      En 30 secondes identifiez vos points forts.
      1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Kraków (Poland)) in March 2016.

Interview

Classic questions and a easy test to check the candidate's skill. Nothing to worry about, the interview is superficial and fast. On internet you can find many exaple of corporate interview and prepare the answer bfore the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

2 stage process including 1-2-1 sit down plus an assessment. They had a massive recruitment drive following on a contract from Mastercard as their client which led to this interview. Prior to the in person interview a phone interview was conducted to I test basic communication skills. This last for 20 ish minutes after which the role was explained in depth.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at arvato AG (Tallinn (Estonia)) in November 2014.

Interview

Weak - the interview process depends on the necessity of employees! That means if they urgently need people a lot of processes being skipped for their own good. Therefore a lot of unqualified people make it even in the higher positions which makes it frequently quite unpleasant to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this is the job you would like to do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at arvato AG in February 2012.

Interview

Preliminary round was screening by HR executive for 15 minutes, total were 3 Rounds of interview, first was face to face with immediate reporting manager, second was telephonic with senior manager and last was HR round and negotiation. 1st round took 15 minutes, 2nd round took 10 minutes, and HR round took 15 minutes, and told same day, asked skill set and prior experience questions and scenario type question.

Interview Questions

• By Immediate manager and by main head and HR round   1 Answer

Account Manager After Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzebrock-Clarholz (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at arvato AG (Herzebrock-Clarholz (Germany)) in May 2014.

Interview

1. Online Bewerbung.
    2. Dann Telefoninterview.
    3. Dann Einladung nach Herzebrock zum Vorstellungsgespräch.
    Zunächst musste ich eine Case Study vorbereiten. Party / Entertainment für einen Großkunden organisieren. 20 min. Danach kam das HR Team und der Abteilungsleiter rein und man musste seine Ergebnisse vortragen. Alles in Englischer Sprache. Hiernach gab es eine normale Vorstellungsrunde und Fragerunde zum Background und zu den Job-Inhalten. Stimmung war gut und relativ locker.
    4. Weitere Einladung diesmal das Team kennenlernen. Hier ging ich davon aus, dass ich den Job habe.
    5. Danach leider keine Antwort mehr und 3 Monate später eine einfache Absage.

Interview Questions

• Was war Ihre größte Herausforderung im Berufsleben?   Answer Question
    • F: Nennen Sie eine Frage, die Ihnen gestellt wurde.   1 Answer