arvato AG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

arvato AG Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.3

German Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stendal (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at arvato AG (Stendal (Germany)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview began with about 45 minutes of asking several questions about the Company (Arvato), my CV, why I did apply and how I have reacted on certain situations within my last roes. After that there was a test with different tasks to prove my language Knowledge and my logical thinking.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Company?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

FOne phone interview. Followed by one in person interview.
    First interview was by HR in oreder to get basic information. Second was with hiring manager. half hour long. Asked about my back ground and asked baisc situational questions.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at arvato AG (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Temp agency. No interview required. I don't know what else I need to say. So I'm going to type randomly now until I reach the minimum required words to get past this section o I can submit my review.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Angeles, Angeles (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG (Angeles, Angeles (Philippines)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was quite fast during the initial process but I waited longer for the final interview. I guess I was able to finish 5 movies in the lobby while waiting for my name to be called.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose to apply in Arvato Clark?   1 Answer

Assistent der Geschäftsführung Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG (Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

Ich habe mich einmal beworben bei Arvato Financial Services und würde einmal Telefonisch einen Gespräch gehabt und dann vier mal zur persönliches Gespräch eingeladen. Habe ich sehr positive Feedbacks Vorort bekommen und am Ende Absage bekommen.
    Zum zwei von der 4 müsste ich ein PPT vorbereiten.

Advertising Campaign Optimizer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2015.

Interview

phone interview, after this onsite interview. Onsite interview: present yourself, why do you want to work in Marketing, why Arvato. Present your Excel skills, some formulas, talk about your experience in Marketing, what did you study.

Interview Questions

• Create an Adwords Campaign about yourself   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG (Berlin (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process: Selecting the "Right" Person. ... Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process. Before you get to this step, you want to make sure that you've completed all of the preceding steps.

Transactional Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an on site selection day with 500 people and 15 interviewers. Really relaxing environment and people were cool with it.
    I got to speak through the cv.
    Experiences.
    Hard work.
    Flexibility.
    They were the main words that they wanted to hear.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction/ Previous experience/ What you have better than the other candidates?   Answer Question

Microsoft Store Sales and Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braşov (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at arvato AG (Braşov (Romania)) in June 2014.

Interview

After applying, someone from HR called me and set up a phone interview for both language and general questions. After a day or two had a call from someone to assess my language skills and to engage in general conversation. After this, there were two tests on site, one for grammar and one for basic computer knowledge. Nothing strenuous. Finally after that there was the acceptance and signing of the contract.

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual types of questions like what do you expect of the job, how much you want and so on. Can't remember anything too unusual.   1 Answer

Google AdWords Online Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2016.

Interview

was easy took 1 week , i got call from hr and the questions was really easy then next day she called me to do interview with her and the TL