arvato AG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

arvato AG Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.3

Bendi Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

Went in for the bendi truck assesment, this was held in-house by thier assesor. He was very lovley and made me feel comfortable, he asked me to perform basic truck manouvers and sky some pallets on the highest racking then move some around and demonstrate my pallet position. I was asked to replen some stock and he wasnt at all pushy or trying to rush me. He let me get on in my own time with no pressure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate I wasnt even told my wage after asking management a few times as they didnt know what bendi drivers got paid. Finally found out off my assessor when I saw him next

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dortmund (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dortmund (Germany)).

Interview

I had a very bad experience. That does not mean that everyone could have one. They seem to me very unorganized though. You ll have to write a test with several questions and scenarios. Be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any related experience?
      Is there something you would like to know?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

The interview was held via Google Hangouts. It took about 45 minutes and the interviewers were very nice and I had a good laugh with them. It was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle criticism?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Kraków (Poland)) in March 2016.

Interview

Classic questions and a easy test to check the candidate's skill. Nothing to worry about, the interview is superficial and fast. On internet you can find many exaple of corporate interview and prepare the answer bfore the interview.

Training and Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at arvato AG (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

1st Interview online video - responding to four basic questions - Invited for next interview by telephone.
    2nd Interview - At HQ in Slough, UK with an HR specialist and a Client Manager. Asked to prepare and make a 20 min presentation followed by standard interview questions for approx 20 minutes. Everything was recorded on video. Invited for next interview by telephone.
    3rd Interview - Asked not to prepared anything as this would be just a 'chat' with people from the client organisation. The client is BMW. On arrival had a meeting with the other candidates and shown to a large room where we were introduced to seven people. ( 3 from Arvato and 4 from BMW) plus 4 other candidates for the job. All candidates invited to a separate room together and called out for a 20 minute interview with a panel. Later given a written brief to prepare a TEAM presentation on how we would plan to train 240 people over the next 6 weeks.

After the 3rd interview, they announced to all candidates ''We will be in contact with you in a few days.''. 14 days later and I have still not had any contact from the company, so I just assume it is a NO. I sent an email, but received a standard online response.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do over the next five years?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Got a call from HR. F2F interview was scheduled the next day. One round of interview took place, then I got a mail saying I was selected.

My interviewer was awesome. All questions asked were relevant. He knew what he wanted from me, and made it absolutely clear to me too. Sadly, HR executives fail to treat candidates well (they way they talk over phone). They think as if someone on a job hunt is no value, and since they have offered a job, they can say and do whatever they want.

Interview Questions

• Tested my knowledge of sales. All questions were related to my past sales experience. Asked about some of their client offerings (Read their website- Microsoft), it would be easy.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

I received a phone call. it was a check on my previous experience. then the interviewer asked me some questions and that was all. three days later, I was asked to do another interview with a supervisor and a manager; where they showed me around. The next day i was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Which one of your experience can be related to the job position?   Answer Question

Content Moderator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at arvato AG (Berlin (Germany)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was as assessment in group, information about the company was given and salary was informed as 1500 brutto per month standard, during the interview they mentioned only one weekend working per month to take it or leave it. Afterwards individual interview to ask what would we think of the job and if we were fit and prepared to deal day to day with the contents to moderate based on violence and strong images.

Interview Questions

• if I was going to be capable of handling the job of content moderator   1 Answer

Campaign Optimizert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at arvato AG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy Recruitment Process phone interview and Skype
    You just need to know about Online Marketing Strategies for ex. how you make an ad more attractive etc. Even a low level marketing knowledge would be enough to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for extra benefit language allowance etc

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at arvato AG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview is based on two types;
    1st you can go directly if interview is going on and other is through reference.
    In both case they follow two f2f interview first HR and second with the Team leader.
    They ask questions on the basis process for which they are hiring example if you are going for lead generation of any technical process then you should have technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• After B.tech why do you want to switch in marketing or lead generation?   1 Answer