Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Asheville, NC | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Asheville, NC

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Asheville, NC

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What makes you better than all others we've interviewed?

1 Answer

I don't consider myself better than other people but I would like an opportunity to better myself and this kind of field and learn more. I have worked with kids elderly people young people a sort of a variety of ages and I'm very good at communicating with people and very patient and I'm always willing to help if needed or if I see that someone needs help. I I would just really like an opportunity, and appreciate if I would be considered for the job.

What makes you want to work at Kimmel & Associates?

What was an average night like at [previous employer]?

All the questions were geared to help the company match your skills with employers needs, nothing out of the ordinary but I was prepared.