Asphalt Products Manufacturing interview questions | Glassdoor

TAMKO Interviews

www.tamko.com /  HQ: Joplin, MO

19 Interviews

2.5 Easy

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experience do you have with Microsoft SCCM? What Experience do you have using SNOW SAM software? What experience do you possess leading/managing a service desk?

1 Answer

I have about 7 years experience working with Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012. Upgraded to SCCM 2012 from 2007 and installed and set up SCCM for various other companies. I researched and purchased SNOW SAM software for my last employer, Created a VMware server(s), installed SNOW and setup two other servers, a SQL DB and a storage server. Installed SNOW and imported VMware and SCCM connectors. Setup a package in SCCM 2012 to deploy the agent to all the computers/ servers in the company, then configured the dashboard. I have lead the service desk for around 10 years for three separate companies, managed the service desk at my last employer for 2 years. Completed task such as project management, from development to implementation, yearly budgets, mobile devices, training, etc.

Tell me about yourself,

2 Answers

What books have you read recently?

1 Answer

I was asked about my level of experience in the field.

1 Answer

What is the purpose of Crude Oil Refining ?

1 Answer

What I know about the company

1 Answer

My role and opinion on safety.

1 Answer

During the phone interview they ask you what you would do if you wanted to move a piece of equipment to one spot and the plant manager said no.

1 Answer

What kind of food do you see yourself as? (No joke they asked me this)

Discuss your 3 weakness