Asset Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asset Management Interview Questions

Asset management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked what my worst quality is and what I have done to improve upon it.

1 Answer

My answer was how stubborn I am and that I have learned to choose when and where to be stubborn.

He asked if I had experience wiht HP Asset Management.

1 Answer

Pitch a stock, What would be the effects if the Fed increased rates?, How is the market doing? How would you break apart a portfolio?

1 Answer

Calculate the following: Net Sale Proceeds at year 5, leveraged IRR, IRR, average debt service coverage ratio over the 5 year holding period. Create a two variable table showing the different transaction IRRs if the project is acquired and sold at various cap rates...

1 Answer

Modeling Question: Canyon is being presented the opportunity to acquire a 247,000 SF industrial building in LA leased to a single tenant that occupies 85% of the 235,000 SF rentable space. Rents are projected to be $0.75 NNN per sf per month in the first year of investment. The tenant signed a 20Yr lease 3 years ago and is paying $0.60 per sf per month. Lease payments are held constant for the first five years of the lease then increase to market rate then increase at 3% per annum. No CAPEX required. Canyon will acquire the property at an 8% cap rate to today's in place NOI. Canyon will also pay a 2% broker fee and $250K in closing cost. Holding the property for 5 years and sell at the end of the 5th year at a 9% cap rate on forward year NOI. Assume Canyon must pay 3% closing costs on the sale. Leveraging for 70% of the total transaction costs at a 7% fixed interest rate over 30 years. 1) Create a sources and uses for the transaction?

1 Answer

The market that you're currently handling tends to be very demanding and tailored. How do you manage that?

1 Answer

If you only had $1, where would you put it in the market?

1 Answer

How are markets segments at your current employer?

1 Answer

While working on a team, what is something that you don't like to see?

1 Answer

How do you feel about relocating?

110 of 138 Interview Questions