Asset Protection Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asset Protection Associate Interview Questions

Asset protection associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is one of your weaknesses?

3 Answers

One of my weaknesses is time management. I am too stubborn sometimes to admit when I need help finishing a project within a deadline and I attempt to do it all myself, sometimes creating a stressful work situation for myself however, It also gives me the motivation I need to finish the project quickly and efficiently.

Never say "time management" is a weakness. Sorry to be rude, but that is not a good answer.

I have no weakness when it comes to performing my job but I tend to be too nice and too kind to everyone, I think some people sees that as my weakness.

I was asked if I knew when to disengage apprehending a suspect.

1 Answer

What's the most challenging decision you had that dealt with an unsatisfied customer.

1 Answer

He was honest when he told me about the job and what they expected and what I would be doing. He asked if I could do the job and if I thought I would be ok.

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw an employee stealing a candy bar.

1 Answer

Name a time where you had to rally Co workers to complete a task? What did you do, how did you plan it, what was the outcome.

1 Answer

At the end, I was 'asked' one question only, "Oh, you mentioned you have family that works here? You can't work for us."

2 Answers

One of the questions I was asked was how I dealt with a difficult customer?

1 Answer

Pay close attention to customers and surroundings. Keep customers satisfied. Always try best to help the customers if not find someone who can help them.

Describe your past work experience in Asset Protection.

110 of 85 Interview Questions