Asset Protection Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asset Protection Associate Interview Questions

Asset protection associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is one of your weaknesses?

3 Answers

One of my weaknesses is time management. I am too stubborn sometimes to admit when I need help finishing a project within a deadline and I attempt to do it all myself, sometimes creating a stressful work situation for myself however, It also gives me the motivation I need to finish the project quickly and efficiently.

Never say "time management" is a weakness. Sorry to be rude, but that is not a good answer.

I have no weakness when it comes to performing my job but I tend to be too nice and too kind to everyone, I think some people sees that as my weakness.

What's the most challenging decision you had that dealt with an unsatisfied customer.

1 Answer

At the end, I was 'asked' one question only, "Oh, you mentioned you have family that works here? You can't work for us."

2 Answers

One of the questions I was asked was how I dealt with a difficult customer?

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw an employee stealing a candy bar.

1 Answer

Name a time where you had to rally Co workers to complete a task? What did you do, how did you plan it, what was the outcome.

1 Answer

He was honest when he told me about the job and what they expected and what I would be doing. He asked if I could do the job and if I thought I would be ok.

1 Answer

I was asked if I knew when to disengage apprehending a suspect.

1 Answer

Why do i want to work for Macy's.

1 Answer

Describe an incident when a guest (customer) strongly disagreed with you and how you resolved the situation?

110 of 63 Interview Questions