Asset Protection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Asset Protection

Asset Protection Interview Questions

Asset protection interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is one of your weaknesses?

3 Answers

One of my weaknesses is time management. I am too stubborn sometimes to admit when I need help finishing a project within a deadline and I attempt to do it all myself, sometimes creating a stressful work situation for myself however, It also gives me the motivation I need to finish the project quickly and efficiently.

Never say "time management" is a weakness. Sorry to be rude, but that is not a good answer.

I have no weakness when it comes to performing my job but I tend to be too nice and too kind to everyone, I think some people sees that as my weakness.

You've just witnessed an employee walk to the front of the store, take a candy bar, unwrap it and eat it without paying. You feel that this is somewhat routine and has happened before. What would you do?

2 Answers

At times we all have to deal with difficult or angry customers. Tell me about a time when you were in this situation and how did you deal with it? What was the outcome?

2 Answers

I was asked if I knew when to disengage apprehending a suspect.

1 Answer

He was honest when he told me about the job and what they expected and what I would be doing. He asked if I could do the job and if I thought I would be ok.

1 Answer

How have you lead in the past or dealt with difficult supervisors or employees

1 Answer

They will go over some of your specific answers from the personality test during your second interview. This caught me off guard.

1 Answer

If the store was out of a certain size of baby shoes and a woman asked where she can find that size shoe, how qould you respond?

1 Answer

"Tell me about a time you disagreed with a policy."

1 Answer

At the end, I was 'asked' one question only, "Oh, you mentioned you have family that works here? You can't work for us."

110 of 306 Interview Questions