Asset Protection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asset Protection Interview Questions

Asset protection interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You've just witnessed an employee walk to the front of the store, take a candy bar, unwrap it and eat it without paying. You feel that this is somewhat routine and has happened before. What would you do?

2 Answers

My answer and first instinct was to tell security. He said that I was the first one ever in his interviews to say this. This is the answer to remember, and the one to use. Notifying a manager is correct as well, but telling security makes you seem more intuitive in the circumstances.

by telling security they can now watch employee. if employee is "taking" a candy bar, what else are they "taking"????

At times we all have to deal with difficult or angry customers. Tell me about a time when you were in this situation and how did you deal with it? What was the outcome?

2 Answers

What is one of your weaknesses?

3 Answers

They will go over some of your specific answers from the personality test during your second interview. This caught me off guard.

1 Answer

You see an employee or a customer stealing a candy bar. What do you do?

1 Answer

Sorry, but you are on your own for this one. I can say the majority of the questions are from what you were taught in Guard Card Training.

Why target?

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw an employee stealing a candy bar.

1 Answer

How have you dealt with frustrated customers?

1 Answer

How did you come to hear about Target

110 of 250 Interview Questions