Asset protection specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asset protection specialist Interview Questions

asset protection specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is one of your weaknesses?

3 Answers

One of my weaknesses is time management. I am too stubborn sometimes to admit when I need help finishing a project within a deadline and I attempt to do it all myself, sometimes creating a stressful work situation for myself however, It also gives me the motivation I need to finish the project quickly and efficiently.

Never say "time management" is a weakness. Sorry to be rude, but that is not a good answer.

I have no weakness when it comes to performing my job but I tend to be too nice and too kind to everyone, I think some people sees that as my weakness.

You've just witnessed an employee walk to the front of the store, take a candy bar, unwrap it and eat it without paying. You feel that this is somewhat routine and has happened before. What would you do?

2 Answers

At times we all have to deal with difficult or angry customers. Tell me about a time when you were in this situation and how did you deal with it? What was the outcome?

2 Answers

Work experience

1 Answer

When can you start working?

1 Answer

What is one of your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Why do you want this job.

1 Answer

If you were to be hired by Wegman's, how long would you plan on working there?

1 Answer

They asked questions about what I did in previous jobs that would benefit me or help me get the job i was applying for

1 Answer

what do you think should happen to people who steal even if it is a paper clip.

110 of 324 Interview Questions