Asset protection specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asset protection specialist Interview Questions

asset protection specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is one of your weaknesses?

3 Answers

One of my weaknesses is time management. I am too stubborn sometimes to admit when I need help finishing a project within a deadline and I attempt to do it all myself, sometimes creating a stressful work situation for myself however, It also gives me the motivation I need to finish the project quickly and efficiently.

Never say "time management" is a weakness. Sorry to be rude, but that is not a good answer.

I have no weakness when it comes to performing my job but I tend to be too nice and too kind to everyone, I think some people sees that as my weakness.

You've just witnessed an employee walk to the front of the store, take a candy bar, unwrap it and eat it without paying. You feel that this is somewhat routine and has happened before. What would you do?

2 Answers

At times we all have to deal with difficult or angry customers. Tell me about a time when you were in this situation and how did you deal with it? What was the outcome?

2 Answers

Why do you want this job.

Work experience

1 Answer

When can you start working?

1 Answer

If two managers one from the previous shift and one that your working with for that night asked you to complete two different tasks that can’t both be done in your shift how would you go about that situation

1 Answer

There was a question why I wanted to be a manager at a retail location.

1 Answer

Why did you apply to Best Buy?

1 Answer

what do you think should happen to people who steal even if it is a paper clip.

110 of 346 Interview Questions