Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Assistant account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Implement strstr in the language of your choice.

2 Answers

Here is an idea: public static class StringExtensions { public static int StrStr(this string original, string target) { int indexOriginal = 0; int indexTarget = 0; if (target.Length == 0) { return -1; } while (indexOriginal 0) { indexOriginal--; indexTarget = 0; } } else { indexTarget++; } if (indexTarget == target.Length) { return indexOriginal - indexTarget + 1; } indexOriginal++; } return -1; } }

The code you written is O(m n). Try something O(m) where m is the string length, and n is the pattern length which needs to be searched. Try using KMP method.

What did I want to work on in five years?

1 Answer

why I want to work in healthcare

1 Answer

Tell us about your background in PR.

1 Answer

Name a problem that recently occurred that you had to overcome.

Why Rubenstein?

1 Answer

What is your ideal day at the office?

1 Answer

What is the most important frontier that will be the center of most transformation in marketing?

1 Answer

This was the strangest interview I have ever had. After the great first interview they asked me to come back 2 days later, and I rode around with a person who is doing the door to door sales now...All in all this was a 12 hr 2nd interview!

1 Answer

Really general questions. Describe a challenge you've overcome, etc. It was a very easy interview and despite being over qualified I never got any feedback or response. We discussed two roles as Assistant AE role and a regular AE role. She said she was going to share the notes with the hiring manager and would be in touch. I just reached out a month later and got a note back from her today that read verbatim "Thanks so much for reaching back out; I apologize I did not get back to you earlier. We actually filled this spot with an internal candidate so the position is now closed. I will keep your resume on file for future positions with TPN!"

110 of 334 Interview Questions