Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Assistant account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Really general questions. Describe a challenge you've overcome, etc. It was a very easy interview and despite being over qualified I never got any feedback or response. We discussed two roles as Assistant AE role and a regular AE role. She said she was going to share the notes with the hiring manager and would be in touch. I just reached out a month later and got a note back from her today that read verbatim "Thanks so much for reaching back out; I apologize I did not get back to you earlier. We actually filled this spot with an internal candidate so the position is now closed. I will keep your resume on file for future positions with TPN!"

1 Answer

Thanks so much for your feedback. We’re continually looking to improve, so any feedback is good feedback. We get hundreds of resumes sent to us monthly, so for efficiency purposes, our initial screening interviews are often very basic. However, we appreciate your comments and will see what we can do to make our screening process better. Best of luck to you with future interviews and screenings.

What is the most important frontier that will be the center of most transformation in marketing?

Why Rubenstein?

1 Answer

What was my favorite campaign from Cannes Lions?

1 Answer

"What do you do say to a client when you under-deliver on what you have promised them?"

1 Answer

"Talk about a strategy you developed and presented to a client."

1 Answer

The last stage in interviewing is a form that includes three professional references and two editorial references. Depending on the position, you may not need editorial ones, but you should confirm you don't have to submit them.

1 Answer

What do you like about Harrison and Star?

1 Answer

Summarize your public relations experience in 10 words or less.

1 Answer

Tell us about your background in PR.

110 of 268 Interview Questions