Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Assistant account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe your leadership style.

1 Answer

Employer Job Title Interview Question
Saatchi & Saatchi Assistant Account Executive Went through the experience listed on resume and talked about it. Then got to ask my own questions. Bring lots of copies of your resume.
North Jersey Media Group Assistant Account Executive Give me some details about who you are? What do you value most in a job? Describe a failure you had and how you dealt with it?
BBDO Assistant Account Executive Tell me a little bit about yourself
Omnicom Media Group Assistant Account Executive Basic questions, your strength/weakness, customer service experiences, knowledge of the industry, hobbies, more to get to know your personality than anything else.
BPCM Assistant Account Executive They asked me to explain my resume and my past job experiences as well as asked me about why I was interested in the position.
Anthem Assistant Account Executive Describe your leadership style.
MRM//McCann Assistant Account Executive How do you deal with pressure.
Stone Street Capital Assistant Account Executive What is your biggest failure?
Publicis North America Assistant Account Executive Why work in pharma? Tell us about yourself? Walk me through your resume. What was a challenge and how did you get through it? Tell me about what is happening currently in the pharma industry? What do you know about our work on the brand? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why Publicis? What do you know about our agency? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Hill+Knowlton Strategies Assistant Account Executive Previous Experience, Why I wanted to work for their company, how much I knew about their company
4150 of 245 Interview Questions