Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Assistant account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Went through the experience listed on resume and talked about it. Then got to ask my own questions. Bring lots of copies of your resume.

Give me some details about who you are? What do you value most in a job? Describe a failure you had and how you dealt with it?

Basic questions, your strength/weakness, customer service experiences, knowledge of the industry, hobbies, more to get to know your personality than anything else.

Describe your leadership style.

1 Answer

They asked me to explain my resume and my past job experiences as well as asked me about why I was interested in the position.

Entire interview consisted of asking the interviewer questions - he didn't care about asking me anything other than why I chose to apply.

What is your experience in pitching media when there is no news to share?

Why work in pharma? Tell us about yourself? Walk me through your resume. What was a challenge and how did you get through it? Tell me about what is happening currently in the pharma industry? What do you know about our work on the brand? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why Publicis? What do you know about our agency? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?