Assistant Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Account Manager Interview Questions

Assistant account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How I felt my experiences in college have prepared me for the real world

1 Answer

My experiences in my sorority as well as my job at the school newspaper have provided me with the social skills, negotiating and team working experience.

This was the strangest interview I have ever had. After the great first interview they asked me to come back 2 days later, and I rode around with a person who is doing the door to door sales now...All in all this was a 12 hr 2nd interview!

1 Answer

The most unexpected question for me was "how I go about handling a task with my team when we needed to by analytical"

1 Answer

Why do you think we place people with 4 year and 6 year degrees at entry level to start with.

1 Answer

After speaking about some work I had produced at my previous job, I was asked to evaluate my supervisor's decisions on the direction of the campaign.

1 Answer

As I understand it, each candidate had different questions asked of them, tailored to their background and experiences within Towne Park. The most unexpected question for me (it was too easy) was to be asked to describe what my view of customer service was.

1 Answer

How would you rate the company at a time when they are in crisis?

1 Answer

Would I be able to handle multiple jobs at one time.

1 Answer

Why are you looking for employment?

1 Answer

What did you like best about your previous position?

110 of 66 Interview Questions