Assistant Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Analyst Interview Questions

Assistant analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Have you ever made a mistake while calculating commissions for employees at your past job?

1 Answer

I answered that no, I have not. I understand that calculating commissions is very sensitive because people get upset if they get paid wrong so I make a point to be extra thorough when calculating them.

Why are you interested in print advertising?

1 Answer

If I wasn't sure of how to complete the task, how would I go about figuring it out?

1 Answer

This was a very scripted interview in that if you've read the "top 10 interview questions" all of them were asked. The panel of 6 came in to the interview in groups of 2 which makes the interviewee repeat "tell me about yourself" 3 separate times. "Can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer situation?" "Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?" "How do you deal with a difficult personality in the office?" "Can you tell me what this person did to make them difficult to deal with?" "Why ICMA-RC?" Only asked by the HR Consultant.

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience

1 Answer

What qualities knowledge or qualities would you bring to our team?

1 Answer

They describe a golf course that gives a certain prize to players when they hit a hole in one. They want you to figure out what the premium should be on an insurance policy on the prize.

1 Answer

Would you have a hard time working with another employee??

110 of 77 Interview Questions