Assistant Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Community Manager Interview Questions

Assistant community manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you think you can handle a green team?

1 Answer

I love the fact that a lot of your team members are new and still learning the company culture. That gives me a great opportunity to jump in and start gaining their loyalty and respect.

With reference to a day's work, what steps do you take to organize and prioritize your tasks?

1 Answer

They inquired about my knowledge of real estate and property management laws

1 Answer

None, this was quite a joke of an interview in all aspects. The regional manager was so pre-involved with herself at the time that it was apparent that if I had a degree, a pulse and clean urine, the job was mine. All in all I left in quite humor as I realized that I could definitely teach this superior a few things about her business skills....or lack thereof.

1 Answer

The questions that stood out the most were the, "how do you handle customer complaints?" that question came up a lot in different ways. "What would you do if a customer is being defiant about a problem?" and so on. These come up because not to many people call in but when they do, they are usually upset about a HOA rule or something along those lines.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What programs have you previously worked on? Have you done an eveiction before?

What was unexpected was the lack of questions they asked about my skills and background,

Tell me about a time you were tasked with leading a team toward a group goal without having any formal authority.

110 of 50 Interview Questions