Assistant Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Community Manager Interview Questions

Assistant community manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None, this was quite a joke of an interview in all aspects. The regional manager was so pre-involved with herself at the time that it was apparent that if I had a degree, a pulse and clean urine, the job was mine. All in all I left in quite humor as I realized that I could definitely teach this superior a few things about her business skills....or lack thereof.

1 Answer

Me - So, that's it? Did you want to know anything else? Perhaps some of my strengths, weaknesses maybe?

With reference to a day's work, what steps do you take to organize and prioritize your tasks?

1 Answer

Do you think you can handle a green team?

1 Answer

They inquired about my knowledge of real estate and property management laws

1 Answer

Do you know how to use Excel. Reporting is highly important. You must be good at math to send occupancy and lease information weekly.

When could I start, and how much experience I have

Tell me about a time when a customer had a legitimate right to be dissatisfied with the way something was handled and how you turned that customer from dissatisfied to satisfied.

Have you worked with the software system Entrata (property solutions) and if not are you a fast learner and do you have any experience with accounting or reading ledgers and other financial functions? If so, please explain in further detail..

1 Answer

Do you want to work full or part time?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time you handled a situation that wasn't what you originally thought it was.

110 of 47 Interview Questions