Assistant Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Community Manager

Assistant Community Manager Interview Questions

Assistant community manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you think you can handle a green team?

1 Answer

I love the fact that a lot of your team members are new and still learning the company culture. That gives me a great opportunity to jump in and start gaining their loyalty and respect.

With reference to a day's work, what steps do you take to organize and prioritize your tasks?

1 Answer

They inquired about my knowledge of real estate and property management laws

1 Answer

None, this was quite a joke of an interview in all aspects. The regional manager was so pre-involved with herself at the time that it was apparent that if I had a degree, a pulse and clean urine, the job was mine. All in all I left in quite humor as I realized that I could definitely teach this superior a few things about her business skills....or lack thereof.

1 Answer

The questions that stood out the most were the, "how do you handle customer complaints?" that question came up a lot in different ways. "What would you do if a customer is being defiant about a problem?" and so on. These come up because not to many people call in but when they do, they are usually upset about a HOA rule or something along those lines.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What programs have you previously worked on? Have you done an eveiction before?

Tell me about the features you implemented for Client X and what business problems those features solved for the customer.

What was unexpected was the lack of questions they asked about my skills and background,

Tell me about a time you were tasked with leading a team toward a group goal without having any formal authority.

110 of 49 Interview Questions