Assistant conductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant conductor Interview Questions

assistant conductor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The nature of the questions were surprisingly easy - or perhaps, I had been training for that interview for the past 10 years working in a Customer Service role - but for me, the most difficult part was sticking to the strict format of "give an example," "what happened," "what was the outcome," and "what would you have done differently..." or something like that. I don't know what they are looking for, and dont remember if I answered the questions really well, but I just tried to sell them on my personality & genuine willingness/eagerness to do this job & learn.

3 Answers

Did you ever get the job?

What type of Math was on the test?

what was starting pay in training? i have an interview coming up. what is pay after you get out of training? per hour.

Give me an example of a situation in which rules were broken and what did you do about it.

2 Answers

Have you ever had to bend the rules in order to complete a task?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer. What was your solution to his problem

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you observed a co-worker doing something unsafe and what did you do to correct the situation.

1 Answer

Basic "describe a time" questions.

1 Answer

I was told I scored extremely well in the first two tests and failed the personality test. Don't read too much into the questions

Can you respond in two hours? Is it OK to sacrifice "quality" over "timeliness"?

Tell me about a time or situation where you were did not agree with a fellow employee or management and how did you deal with it.

110 of 12 Interview Questions