Assistant consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant consultant Interview Questions

assistant consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your plans to transition from managing a team to being an individual contributor if offered the role?

2 Answers

As a manager, I am responsible for a group of employees, but more importantly, I am responsible for my success which makes me a great collaborator and individual contributor simultaneously. I believe, shedding one of those responsibilities will only make it easier for me to excel in this role.

First and foremost, I'm always managing a team; just at a different level. I plan on collaborating with leadership, identifying clear goals for the company, and developing plans that's will assist in reaching our objectives along with growing leaders who can operate independently of me.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5yrs? Why are you interested in leasing? What qualification do you bring to the table? Do you have any prior leasing experience?

2 Answers

General questions about Bank of America and merchant services and also one about how I work with a team. At the end of the interview, the hiring manager asked me to face the wall and we had a role play for a sales call. The product I was pitching was of my choice.

1 Answer

Why I want to go into consulting

1 Answer

What do you know about the company?

1 Answer

Why am I interested in the international development field?

1 Answer

What's my customer service experience like.

1 Answer

What do you know about our merchant service products?

1 Answer

Experience, situations that could come up questions. It was comfortable and pleasant. Really asked questions to get to know me and my personality and style. Asked if I had questions.

1 Answer

Describe putting an object out of a box together, what process do you go through?

110 of 33 Interview Questions