Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you feel comfortable going to be peoples homes for collections of payments?

2 Answers

What are your weaknesses?

2 Answers

in what ways do you know how to train associates? give a specific example..and name how you personally have helped associates overcome problems in the work place? how did you do so? what was the outcome?

2 Answers

why do you want to be assistant manager with buckle?

2 Answers

Tell me a little about yourself

2 Answers

How well do you think you handle yourself in large groups of people?

2 Answers

What's the difference between a great customer experience & a legendary customer experience

2 Answers

How strongly do you feel about your business acumen?

2 Answers

Tell me a time when you had to deliver bad news to a supervisor?

2 Answers

"You are never going to get anywhere with a communications degree" "Right now, I am asking the questions. I will tell you when it's YOUR turn to ask a question" "Wow it seems like you are just all about money. Would you say that is correct?" "What makes you think you can walk in here after never working here before and manage people who have been working here for ten or more years?" "You think you are experienced? I have worked at...(Starts naming every single clothing store he has ever worked in or managed). That's experience." (First of all, sir, I'm not applying for your job....!) "I have friends who make $1000+ every night serving at high end restaurants in New York City. Wouldn't that be nice? But you couldn't do that." "Your resume is total crap." I was asked TWO questions pertaining to the actual job: Managing approach to employees older than I and that had worked there longer, and what metric I would focus on to get all of them up if we were down for the day.

2130 of 9,530 Interview Questions