Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you handle a customer you know is in the wrong

2 Answers

The followups for each behavioral was tough. Also she asked me to introduce myself in the reverse chronological manner. That was the first for me.

2 Answers

What's the difference between a great customer experience & a legendary customer experience

2 Answers

"Has there ever been a time when something went wrong in your life and how did you handle it?"

2 Answers

there are 58 different personalities to deal with how do you deal with their different concerns

1 Answer

The interviewer told me that his previous assistant manager had been injured on the job when a customer had attacked her over the prize counter. He asked if I would be able to handle a situation like that.

1 Answer

what does customer service mean to you?

1 Answer

To paraphrase: "I believe your experience is light for the IT Manager position, but would you like me to put you through to the next step for the IT Manager position, a technical interview?"

1 Answer

What do you think it will be like to work here?

1 Answer

why should I not hire you

3140 of 7,049 Interview Questions