Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How long do you plan to work here

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to lead a team that was charged with undertaking an unpopular task. How did you manage the team and what was the end result? (And tell me another, and another)

1 Answer

asked what have i learned about company. have you had to fire someone how did you do it, in detail have you had to achieve sales or percentage goals, ie: food cost, labor

1 Answer

What would you do if you found your store manager stealing?

1 Answer

about my previous experience re: training and daily ops

1 Answer

really just the basics. if your outgoing and can deal with adults with money who expect good service. you'll do well. one question was, what really gets on your nerves something that really ticks you off?

1 Answer

Tell me something about yourself that your resume or application does not tell me.

1 Answer

The 10 year vision, it is hard to answer this and tailor it to their expectations.

1 Answer

Are you a leader or a follower?

1 Answer

When have you ever gone above and beyond for a customer?

4150 of 9,632 Interview Questions