Assistant Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Assistant manager trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Give example of a problem that came up and how you solved it.

1 Answer

Was asked by Store Mgr to come up with a solution for checking in freight. Got on computer, typed up an instructional guide, cut it out, laminated and punched it so that it could be hooked behind our id badges.

What was the 'turning point' in your life?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

No dumb questions like strengths and weaknesses. Straight up grill. All the questions were situation, action, result. 1. Tell me about a time were you had a difficult conversation with someone (performance critique is the best example) 2. Tell me about a time where you had a tight deadline and multiple things to do 3. Tell me about a time where you had a short deadline (one day, as opposed to question two which could stretch out) 4. Something about reviewing profit earned and using that knowledge to branch out into new areas (tanked that question obviously) 5. Tell me about a time where you had coach someone repeatedly 6. Tell me about a time where you critiqued someone's bad performance or teamwork. 7. Tell me about a time where you had to encourage someone. 8. Tell me about a time where you had to implement a plan in which even you did not agree with. That's all I remember.

1 Answer

What do you know about our company?

1 Answer

Describe a time when a decision you made affected your business?

1 Answer

Describe a time you made a business decision.

1 Answer

are you aware that this is a commission based job?

1 Answer

Have you ever worked for a difficult manager...what are your career goals...where do you see yourself 5 years from now...so on and so forth

1 Answer

Do I see myself as a competitive person?

110 of 77 Interview Questions