Assistant merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant merchandiser Interview Questions

assistant merchandiser interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should we hire you?

2 Answers

I am qualified for this position, based on my educational background and more importantly my working experience. Lastly, I am well traveled and accustomed to being away from home for long period of time. Finally, I bring a tremendous amount of positive energy and leadership skills.

Well Sir what i feel is cruise job is something which genuinely requires a lot of passion along with qualification and experience. One has to be highly passionate about this job. When it comes to me, i have been very passionate about working on a cruise ship since a very long time Moreover this job also requires a lot of patience as you have to stay from your family for a long time. In that case i am a person having a little feeling of home sickness since a very early age. I have been working and staying awsy from my home. Moreover this job allows you to interact with various people belonging to different countries and as i told you already that i am a social person and i like meeting people with different backgrounds. Along with all these things my experience personality communication skills and confidence makes me an eligible candidate for this job.

Tell me all the things you can do with a rock?

2 Answers

If your normal % rate of closing an item is 42% If you have 12 items of x selling at 30% If you have 15 items of y selling at 40% What is your % rate of closing on the items?

2 Answers

Why do you think you are special

2 Answers

What do you see yourself doing in 5 years? (worst question ever)

1 Answer

What can you offer me that no other canidates can?

1 Answer

Past experience in the Fashion field.

1 Answer

Asked about my management experience.

1 Answer

What are your strengths and weakness?

second interview?