Assistant Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Planner Interview Questions

Assistant planner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There was no unexpected question or particularly difficult question. All interviews were fairly straightforward. I liked that the online application was not bogged down by any of the sometimes typical 'tricky' questions trying to reveal high levels of creativity in the advertising industry. What seemed most important to Haworth was selecting an individual for the internship to be someone with drive, commitment to learn, contribute and succeed, and just an all-around solid business ethic. Interns are exposed to many different aspects of work and are productive workers. Great company culture that I am excited to be part of every single day!

When have you seen an advertisement that you think would be better suited in a another medium?

If you were (insert product), how/where would you advertise yourself?

How would I rank myself from 1 - 10, 1 being very creative 10 being very analytical

Have you ever worked for a manager you didn't like? What are your long term goals in the next five years?

None of the questions we particularly difficult

Tell me about your previous position. What did you learn there that could benefit you in this role? Why are you interested in this position? What are your biggest strengths?

2130 of 281 Interview Questions