Assistant Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Property Manager

Assistant Property Manager Interview Questions

Assistant property manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked many personal questions.

4 Answers

I had my devout Christian father and Real Estate Broker review my answers and know that I did well on the assessments, including the math portion. If this is truly a Christian company, based on certain values, an honest reason why I was denied the position would have been ideal.

If you would like additional information as what hiring decisions have been made in reference to your application please reach out to the HR Director personally. Kimberly Strickland kstrickland@hi-reit.com 713-467-2222

They were neither truthful nor transparent. Always the same modus operandi: they portend their Christianity while tearing you to pieces. Cliques abound and suspicions run high. Don't think God woman approve of such false prophets.

Have you ever had a disagreement with a supervisor and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

How have you dealt with difficult residents in the past?

1 Answer

No questions were suprising.

1 Answer

They ask the Basic behavioral questions. Nothing out the ordinary. Just come dress professional. if you know your property management stuff. you will be fine. Having MRI software that we be a plus cause they don't give good training

1 Answer

Do you know how to racially profile?

2 Answers

I was asked questions that have to do with my position as far as accounting & what my previous duties had been at my previous employment. Also things like, "what could you bring to the company" and my skills as well as things I needed to work on.

1 Answer

What salary are you requiring?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Douglas Emmett?

Basic Interview Questions.