Assistant scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

assistant scientist Interviews

Assistant scientist Interview Questions

assistant scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What skills have you gained in your degree?

1 Answer

I gained skills in writing code, from starting at the beginning of the project, developing it and using it throughout this degree.

I was asked to present a project of my own creation or for which I was a major contributor.

1 Answer

What was one instance where you went above and beyond?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had many tasks to complete and how you completed them?

1 Answer

Have you completed a wetland delineation before and are you familiar with the NYS permitting requirements.

1 Answer

They asked a lot of work style and personality questions. I gathered that personality was very important to them. They really wanted someone that everyone in the group would like and want to work with.

1 Answer

1. Are you familiar with Six Sigma (named other) and other quality control systems. In your previous position, did you follow the systems of Q? 2. Tell me about your projects done in team. 3. What was difficult in doing these team projects? 4. Walk me through your background 5. Are you willing to work day shifts, swing shifts? 6. Can you give me an example of a situation where you were rewarded for doing something? 7. Deadlines, what kind of deadlines did you have? Did you follow them? 8. How are you English Technical Writing skills? 9. Are you employed currently? 10. Did you make changes in protocols? 11. Did you work in cGMP environment? 12. Are you ok with the position if you have PhD? 13. Tell me about a usual day in your previous job. 14. Imagine a situation: the supervisor comes to you in the middle of the day and give you an extra task. What will you do? 15. Which regulatory documents you are familiar with- USP, BP, EUPharm?

1 Answer

How did you respond to conflict in the workplace?

1 Answer

How will you be able to relate past skills to this position?

1 Answer

Describe your experience working in a lab.

110 of 67 Interview Questions