Assistant store manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant store manager Interview Questions

2,310

assistant store manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you had an employee who refused to follow a new program?

4 Answers

Suggest a time line in which they comply to the new program. If further refusal continues, ask for their resignation in writing.

Asking for resignation is a breeding pit for disaster waiting to happen. You come off as being militant and incredibly authoritative (dictatorial). However, this is a fairly common *objection* to new processes being implemented. At this point in becomes a discussion as to *why* there is a new procedure/policy/program. Sure they may not initially agree to it, but in time, if it is something that is indeed beneficial they will either comply, or find another job (and it won't be me forcing them to do so!)

At first, Ask Why refused to following the program? What is the barrier? and How can I support it? Then offer some directions about basic steps to start the program and schedule time to received feedback about the program adoption and offer coaching to sustain improve or sustain the positives outcomes.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Describe your management style?

2 Answers

It's Christmas time and an employees drawer keeps coming up short repetitively what do you do?

10 Answers

What are your weaknesses?

7 Answers

Why do I want to work for the company?

6 Answers

Tell me about a time when you took a potentially bad customer experience and made it a good one.

6 Answers

What do you think this job should pay?

6 Answers

What's the stock of the company currently valued at?

Why did you apply for panda? Introduce yourself General questions

5 Answers

Do you have any retail experience?

110 of 2,310 Interview Questions