Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

1,697

Assistant store manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Most difficult question to deal with was "give me an example of when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty" this was difficult because I didn't have an example ready.

1 Answer

interviewed about past job knowledge and skills

Greatest strength.

1 Answer

If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?

1 Answer

A technical question about a device I don't own and had not used.

1 Answer

What do you put first, the customer or the employee?

1 Answer

What would I do if I caught an employee stealing or if I was told an employee was stealing.

1 Answer

Are you willing to relocate anywhere in the country for this position.

1 Answer

what was the worst thing ever happened to me in my retail experience.

1 Answer

No dumb questions like strengths and weaknesses. Straight up grill. All the questions were situation, action, result. 1. Tell me about a time were you had a difficult conversation with someone (performance critique is the best example) 2. Tell me about a time where you had a tight deadline and multiple things to do 3. Tell me about a time where you had a short deadline (one day, as opposed to question two which could stretch out) 4. Something about reviewing profit earned and using that knowledge to branch out into new areas (tanked that question obviously) 5. Tell me about a time where you had coach someone repeatedly 6. Tell me about a time where you critiqued someone's bad performance or teamwork. 7. Tell me about a time where you had to encourage someone. 8. Tell me about a time where you had to implement a plan in which even you did not agree with. That's all I remember.

2130 of 1,697 Interview Questions