Assistant Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Supervisor Interview Questions

Assistant supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

She asked me to pretend that she was a shopper with a friend, how would I greet them and sell clothing. The question felt wrong as it more was about acting then actually selling retail. I sensed that she herself, does not have the first idea how to actually sell retail and meet customer satisfaction.

1 Answer

I suggest the store get rid of their current employees and start completely over, fresh. With people who actually want to sell retail and who really enjoy serving quality customer service. The open market is too vast,to sit with the boring unskilled employees when there are so many fresh faces dying for the opportunity to prove themselves and make a real difference.

Tell me about a time when you failed to meet a deadline.

1 Answer

How do you deal with confrontation?

1 Answer

Why do you want this job? (Context: overqualified)

1 Answer

What do you see as your greatest Strength/Weakness

1 Answer

Pretty standard, HR did ask repeatedly what it would take to get me to leave my current position.

1 Answer

"What mistake have you made in the past, and what did you do to fix it?"

1 Answer

Explain as to why I should hire or promote you?

1 Answer

"Tell me about yourself and what in your education background prepared you for the job."

1 Answer

It's a very structured situational interview. Not difficult, I would highly recommend being prepared. There are questions like, explain a time when you were organized and it helped through a situation. Or explain a time when you had to seek another department to help with a situation. (These questions aren't verbatim as my interview was a few years ago)

110 of 63 Interview Questions