Assistant Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Trader Interview Questions

Assistant trader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How much would you pay to play the following game: I roll a dice and pay you the amount showing (so if I roll a 4, I give you $4).

5 Answers

I have $1M on hands. You're invited to a gangling game. Tails: Payoff: twice you bet (if you bet $1, you will get $2+ your bet). Heads= you lose your bet. How much would you bet (it's a one-off gamble, no second chance).

square root of .16

5 Answers

What is the chance that at least two people were born on the same day of the week if there are 3 people in the room?

6 Answers

Hospital has three boys and an unknown number of girls. A mother has a baby. A nurse picks up a baby at random and it is a boy. What is the probability that the mother had a boy?

5 Answers

We each flip three fair coins. I offer to pay you $1 if we do not get the same amount of heads, if you agree to pay me $2 if we do (get the same amount of heads). Will you agree to play this game?

5 Answers

Toss 4 coins. For each head shown, the play gets 1000$. Given a 2nd chance to play the game again. what's the strategy of the game and what's the expectation of the game.

5 Answers

If we play a game in which Player 1 picks a number 1-11, and then player 2 can add 1-11 to that (i.e. player 1 picks 5, player 2 can add to make it 6-16), what is the strategy to win this game if Player 1 wants to make 60?

5 Answers

One thousand 1x1x1 cubes in a 10x10x10 cube. Outside spray painted. How many have no paint.\?

5 Answers

If i toss 3 pieces on a tic-tac-toe board at random, and I pay you $9 if the pieces create tic-tac-toe, and you pay me $1 if they dont, do you want to play the game? (Expected value problem)

2130 of 151 Interview Questions