Associate Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Account Executive

Associate Account Executive Interview Questions

Associate account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Lockton?

1 Answer

Sell me on why I should by a new door knob.

Why do you want to work at ADP? Wasn't difficult, but the question came up the most. The most difficult questions were specific to my situation. They really questioned hard why I left sales, then want to come back. Also questioned my background in finance. They were very scared that I would leave them for a better position. That's a big sign of weakness in my mind.

Tell me about a time you were presented with a challenge. How did you handle it, and what was the outcome?

They asked typical interview questions... Can you tell me about yourself? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Preferred methods of communication? Examples on how you dealt with conflict? Do you work well in a team environment?

Do you have any experience in the medical field?

1 Answer

Why Criteo? Why Sales? Talk about a time you failed. Talk about a time you received negative feedback. How would you approach reaching out to a big book of clients? What is your greatest accomplishment? Where would you like to be in 5 years? Talk about a time you achieved a goal. Talk about a time you did something that wasn't expected of you.

How would you respond if an advertiser is not interested in a product?

1 Answer

tell a story and be in a sports team