Associate account strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate account strategist Interview Questions

1,665

associate account strategist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you wanted to bring your dog to work but one of your team members is allergic to dogs what would you do?

11 Answers

Simple, i will bring a doll of dog...

I would leave my dog at home

$http->p A dog, My dog, Your dog. would traverse. 'Roll. Things: and such else, wise.. Staying at home is necessary. But he is transitioning though, I'm building a robot to be his best friend. Staying alone is frightening. During such times.' The Cyberscape is now. But WHEN IS BORN, it will be thus more.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Suppose you toss a fair coin 400 times. What is the probability that you get at least 220 heads? Round your answer to the nearest percent.

7 Answers

Consider a random walk on a graph in the shape of the capital letter Y, with nodes at A and B at the top, C at the bottom, and O in the center. With probability 1/3, there is a transition from O to A, B, or C that takes 1 time unit to complete. Find the expected time to get to C, starting at A.

7 Answers

Went through your resume how you have the approximate of square root of 37 ? find the location of the number in an array. desrcibe the codes.

6 Answers

Suppose you have three call options on the market, with strikes 10, 20, and 30. Suppose the call option with strike 10 costs $12, the call option with strike 20 costs $7, and the call option with strike 30 costs $1. Does there exist an arbitrage opportunity?

If you flip 400 coins, what's the probability of getting more than 220 heads

4 Answers

Describe a campaign for us you would use to get more people to our job portal site.

4 Answers

Your client is a local car dealership who uses AdWords but is not interested in expanding into mobile advertising. What are some advantages to mobile advertising that you would bring up in order to convince him or her to do so?

3 Answers

Imagine Facebook and a bank merged, giving them access to each other's data. What would you want to do with the data? How would you do it? At a very high level, how would you approach merging the data sets?

Signed NDA.