Want a Free Job Posting?

Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Associate Analyst"?  See Companies

“Are you good with numbers? give me an example. Have you studied management or psychological theories? Give me an example of a theory you follow. Have you ever had a set back or lost at something...”

“can you handle 60+ hour work week”

“Do you know what SFG does?”

“How many phonebooks are in the United States?”

“Please tell me about a project you had to complete in the past that you could have done better? What went wrong and what would you have done different if given a second chance?”

“Nothing that was of help to future interviewers...what version numbers my programs were, a lot of detail oriented things that seemed largely irrelevant.”

“Tell us about your work in x y z. A couple of technical questions related to the position.”

“Implement an intersection method for two lists. After showing a brute force method, I was asked to improve upon the method and analyze time complexity for both algorithms.”

“How's your credit? Since we're in the banking industry, we can't hire anyone with terrible credit. How do you think yours will look?”

2130 of 425 Interview Questions