Associate Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Associate applications engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the frequency response of different types of capacitors and why would you use one or the other? (Ceramic, electrolytic)

1 Answer

Show Bode of each type, comparing the ESR and resonant nature of each. Discuss output voltage ripple and stability consequences.

Do you want to be defined by what you do for a living, or make your job part of your life, and define your job by who you are?

Cutting edge technologies that I had used.

1 Answer

Tell me the basic component of Object Orient Programming.

1 Answer

Implement HashMap class in Java. Be aware of the collision handling. Implement find_next_available_spot function in MyParkingLot class, parking lot sizes 200. 2 Sum questions; Valid Number.

Implement a sorting algorithm, SQL joins, Stack vs LinkedList, Buffers vs StringBuffers, Multi-level inheritance, ArrayList vs Vectors, Garbage collection in Java, abstract classes vs interfaces, what is thread-safe , how can you implement thread-safe mechanism, synchronized vs thread-safe etc

One guy asked some weird questions about obscure CSS behavior. He also asked me to write the code for quicksort. Everyone else asked more normal and fair questions.

110 of 16 Interview Questions