Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

Associate brand manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are an ABM for Chips Ahoy. You notice that sales/revenue is up 5% compared to last year but your total share of the cookie category has declined 5%. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?

3 Answers

Basically I mentioned that I would want to know what was happening with my existing competitors. Where they experiencing the same thing? In the end, the answer the interviewer was looking for was.....Yes, sales/revenue was increasing for Chips Ahoy, but the cookie category was growing at a faster rate (because of new entrants into the category) than sales/revenue.

Is this some sort of joke question seriously ... Category is growing faster than you are that's how you lose share no brainer

You rose the price. Ly vs ty. Ly comps vs unit comps.

Tell me about a well marketed product

2 Answers

Tell me about yourself, do you have a family?

5 Answers

A lot of behavioral questions!

1 Answer

If I had a warehouse full of water bottles and needed to get rid of them ASAP, how would you market them?

Ho many piano tuners are there in New Zealand

1 Answer

Depends on the person who interviews you. Basic questions such as what makes you interested in working in beauty?

1 Answer

We flipped through a fashion magazine and I had to pick an ad and explain what I liked about it and what I did not like and why.

1 Answer

You are the brand manager of X. What would you do to increase sales of this brand?

1 Answer

How would you determine if you should increase the cover price of a particular magazine?

110 of 190 Interview Questions