Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

Associate brand manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are an ABM for Chips Ahoy. You notice that sales/revenue is up 5% compared to last year but your total share of the cookie category has declined 5%. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?

3 Answers

Basically I mentioned that I would want to know what was happening with my existing competitors. Where they experiencing the same thing? In the end, the answer the interviewer was looking for was.....Yes, sales/revenue was increasing for Chips Ahoy, but the cookie category was growing at a faster rate (because of new entrants into the category) than sales/revenue.

Is this some sort of joke question seriously ... Category is growing faster than you are that's how you lose share no brainer

You rose the price. Ly vs ty. Ly comps vs unit comps.

Tell me about a well marketed product

2 Answers

Tell me about yourself, do you have a family?

4 Answers

Why beauty?

Ho many piano tuners are there in New Zealand

1 Answer

One of your vendors typically sells you a widget for $100, but is offering a discount of $80/widget when you buy 500 all at once. Would you accept the deal and what would be the process behind your decision?

1 Answer

What do you know about the company?

1 Answer

If I had a warehouse full of water bottles and needed to get rid of them ASAP, how would you market them?

1 Answer

Talk about a time when you provided a creative solution to a problem

1 Answer

Talk about a product category where we should be that we aren't.

110 of 137 Interview Questions