Want a Free Job Posting?

Associate Claims Representative Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Associate Claims Representative"?  See Companies

“The questions were pretty standard, the only one I got that I have never really had before was to explain the difference between business writing and regular writing.”

“What is your ideal work environment?”

“1. What would you do if you see a colleague doing unethical behavior? 2. Tell me a situation you handled with a difficult customer.”

“"There is no right or wrong answer: Would you prefer a supervisor who is physically present, or a remote supervisor?"”

“Looking at your resume it seems that none of your past jobs have been related to insurance, why are you interested in pursuing a career in insurance currently?”

“No technical questions. Just the generic, "tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry customer or teammate and how did you handle the scenario". Cookie-cutter questions that anyone should be...”

“How would you handle a call from an irate customer?”

“What would you do if one of your co-workers wasn't doing what they were supposed to be doing?”

110 of 16 Interview Questions