Associate Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Community Manager Interview Questions

Associate community manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What do you do when you continue to exceed expectations and your client's expectation rises and you ultimately you are unable to exceed them any longer?

1 Answer

You sit down with the client and prioritize the items they need and reassess expectations so these are clear and outlined.

In the second interview there was a question regarding my religious practice. In the third interview the market CEO wanted to know my birth order.

3 Answers

Tell me about your community preferences?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time where you knew you would not have enough time to finish your work and how you handled it.

1 Answer

Why would you be the best candidate for this position?

If there was one thing you would change about your life right now (and money was no object), what would it be? (Also, after hearing a questions to the candidate prior to yu, you had option to answer same one or a different one)

1 Answer

Describe your day to day process at your current role What are your strengths What are your weaknesses How do you handle pressure What do you do when faced with angry resident How would you diffuse hostile situation with resident Do you have onesite/yardi experience

Why WeWork?

1 Answer

What is the difference between customer service and hospitality?

What do you know about this position? What are your strengths?

110 of 43 Interview Questions