Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Consultant

Associate Consultant Interview Questions

2,237

Associate consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Estimate how many windows are in New York

34 Answers

Divide and conquer. I may not know the answer to the question, but I can determine the answer because I can approximate two supportnig questions: * How many people are in New York (City or State, btw) * How many windows, on average, does each person have (home, car, work, shopping center, ....) I'll say 10M in NYC and 10 windows per person so my answer is 100M windows in NYC.

10 windows per person?!?! I want to see what apartment you're living in!!

he said 10 windows per person total (including car, home etc). 10 makes good sense. However, i do believe you'll have to go deeper than that. i.e- calculate that, add businesses, shopping centres, cabs and passing cars etc.

How many passengers leave JFK airport on a given day.

19 Answers

What is the exact angle formed by the hands on a clock when the time reads 9:30?

15 Answers

A snail moves up a 5m long tree as follows: 1) he goes up 3m in the morning and 2) he goes down 2m at night. How long will it take him to reach the top of the 5m tree?

5 Answers

How many people can you fit into texas?

5 Answers

Explain the difference between TCP and UDP

4 Answers

Technical SQL questions, Database Questions, Questions about products that SAP has, tell me about your education in under a minute.

4 Answers

If you witnessed a colleague giving away free products, how would you handle the situation?

4 Answers

How many gallons of water are distributed in Atlanta a month? Design a communications device for a firefighter How to evacuate Manhattan Island from an earthquake

3 Answers

What is the difference between hubs, switches, and routers?

3 Answers