Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Consultant Interview Questions

1,327

Associate consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Estimate how many windows are in New York

33 Answers

Divide and conquer. I may not know the answer to the question, but I can determine the answer because I can approximate two supportnig questions: * How many people are in New York (City or State, btw) * How many windows, on average, does each person have (home, car, work, shopping center, ....) I'll say 10M in NYC and 10 windows per person so my answer is 100M windows in NYC.

10 windows per person?!?! I want to see what apartment you're living in!!

he said 10 windows per person total (including car, home etc). 10 makes good sense. However, i do believe you'll have to go deeper than that. i.e- calculate that, add businesses, shopping centres, cabs and passing cars etc.

How many passengers leave JFK airport on a given day.

19 Answers

A snail moves up a 5m long tree as follows: 1) he goes up 3m in the morning and 2) he goes down 2m at night. How long will it take him to reach the top of the 5m tree?

5 Answers

What is the exact angle formed by the hands on a clock when the time reads 9:30?

10 Answers

You have an unlimited number of marbles colored 3 ways (green, red, blue) how many marbles do you need to select in order to be certain you have one of each color

3 Answers

How many people can you fit into texas?

5 Answers

Explain the difference between TCP and UDP

3 Answers

Describe the difference between a struct and class.

2 Answers

How much would you charge to wash the windows in downtown?

2 Answers

Brainteaser: If I were to give you a cube that was 10x10x10 units in volume, how many individual 1x1x1 units would not appear on the outside of the cube?

110 of 1,327 Interview Questions