Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Consultant Interview Questions

1,448

Associate consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the biggest problem with your University? How would you go about fixing it?

2 Answers

They asked me how I would sell a certain item in the store.

1 Answer

All of the interviews are challenging because they are real-life business cases that the interviewer must work through. One of the more challenging ones involved some data in the software industry. It included a bubble chart with three dimensions of data - y-axis, x-axis and bubble size. There was a lot going on in the industry and the case involved synthesizing all of the information/trends and providing strategy recommendations for the client.

1 Answer

Describe my experience in team or with a client

1 Answer

Describe what you expect from a lead engineer

1 Answer

How could you meet two deliverables that are sure on the same day? And you know you aren't going to meet at least one.

1 Answer

Are you good in math? Demonstrate.

1 Answer

The most difficult question for me personally was, "Why tax?"

1 Answer

Most of the cases were pretty easy and built off of the cases listed on their website. However, there was one case where I was asked to solve unemployment in Bermuda. Know where bermuda is, and think about the industries there. Think about how you can count the number of people going into and out of the country.

1 Answer

The first case about a non-profit did not follow any traditional structures. The first question was "Try to narrow down all the jobs that our target population could be eligible for".

2130 of 1,448 Interview Questions