Associate Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Coordinator

Associate Coordinator Interview Questions

Associate coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you value a company with room for growth?

1 Answer

A company with growth potential is very important to me. I have over 4 years experience as an Account Manager at a full service Advertising and Marketing agency. I am looking to transition to a new company with a wider range of clients and opportunities to move up within the company.

We want a person who is punctual? Are you punctual?

1 Answer

I was indirectly asked if I was a member of the Jewish faith (repeatedly). After several attempts to avoid answering the question, I had no choice but to confirm that I am not Jewish. But rather, grew up in the Catholic church. The positive energy and the interest I felt they had in me vanished. HUC is a Jewish Seminary and the posting stated that someone familiar with the Jewish faith is preferred.

1 Answer

If you had 500,000 email subscribers, then suddenly lost 100,000 the next day how would you attack this problem?

1 Answer

How would you handle working with a difficult manager?

1 Answer

- What's your availability? - Tell us about yourself? - What's a failure in your life? - Your experience using technology - Your experience in customer service

1 Answer

They asked if I'm a team leader.

Explain your weaknesses

1 Answer

Tell us more about yourself that is not covered in your resume and cover letter.

110 of 76 Interview Questions