Want a Free Job Posting?

Associate Creative Director Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Associate Creative Director"?  See Companies

“Why are you right for the job? I was asked on my second interview by the ECD, whom had already given the impression that he was not someone who waited for you to think of an answer. I was nervous but...”

“What do you know about the history of the company?”

“It was all more a chemistry session. It's a specific company looking for specific things.”

“The most difficult part was trying to secure my salary, as I was coming from a well paid position, and this agency couldn't meet my salary needs. However, upon making an offer on what they could pay...”

“They asked me if I would be comfortable writing copy. I am an ACD, of course. We write copy. Then I realized later they just wanted me to be an overpaid copywriter. I should have followed up to...”

“"so...what's up?" (yes, seriously)”

“None! Maybe I was just right for the job, but I never felt blindsided or put on the spot. The interviews were more conversational than "pop quiz". I was actually the one firing off a lot of...”

“Each person asked me questions about how the role I was interviewing for would interact with their own functions.”

1120 of 31 Interview Questions