Associate designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

associate designer Interviews

Associate designer Interview Questions

12,483

associate designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your favorite project.

3 Answers

I ran into my portfolio and talked about that project/process.

This is a common question so prepare thoroughly. Run through your creative process, iterations, and outcome of the project.

Where my computer crashed and I recreated all my projects with a new eye for design. Sometimes it’s about revamping instead of recollecting and my new project was better than the project that was lost. I am a creator and I want to always create🥰

How would you redesign the web site?

2 Answers

Say there was a function that took 1 second to execute and you needed to run this function 10 million times, how would you cut down on the execution time?

1 Answer

Design an interface for a rail station ticket booth

1 Answer

How do you form positive relationships with developers and/or stakeholders?

1 Answer

Who determines user standards, you, the company, someone else?

1 Answer

The collaborative task included choosing an existing digital product with a 'freemium' subscription model similar to Spotify and thought-storming ideas/solving issues around it.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

My exercise was to redesign the Netflix homepage for desktop. The Global VP of Design at Spotify happens to be Rochelle King, formerly of Netflix. I thought that was clever.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How do you deal with a group of twelve or more people who all have a different opinion about what looks good and what doesn't

1 Answer

Describe what is your favorite object, explain why, and it cannot be an Apple product.

110 of 12,483 Interview Questions