Associate General Counsel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate General Counsel Interview Questions

Associate general counsel interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about having to stand up for an unpopular opinion and telling executives that they cannot do something they want to?

1 Answer

It is a risky thing to do. If you believe that it is the truth, and it will work better for the company's sake, you have to say it. Then, offer a sound explanation why it cannot be done.

Not so much difficult, but as I hadn't interviewed in a while there were a lot of open questions - tell me about yourself and why should we hire you over anyone else?

There was nothing challenging that was asked. It was an easy interview process

why I was interested in moving from the private sector to the public sector

Do refer to yourself as an attorney or as a lawyer? There is a difference you know, and what one calls himself says much of his role.

Are you ready to move to NW Arkansas

1 Answer

There were various complex hypothetical situations described and I was asked to talk through my thought process about what the legal issues were and how to best address them in a document.

Please tell us about your background. The person interviewing went through my entire application with me.

Honestly, there were none. The focused alot on practical things like hours, pay, and commute.

110 of 13 Interview Questions