Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Interview Questions

79,979

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the marginal cost of a gigabyte in gmail?

12 Answers

Let's say you have 10 bags of nails, and each nail weights 10g. You also have a scale upon which you can weigh a combination of the bags or nails from the bags once. You know that one of the bags is off by a certain amount of grams, but you don't know which bag or by how much. How do you find out, with one weighing, which bag it is?

10 Answers

If you could be any animal, what whould you be and why?

7 Answers

At a party everyone shakes hands, 66 hand shakes occur, how many people are at the party?

9 Answers

Can you meet the hiring manager in 3 hours?

6 Answers

No questions were difficult, just know why you want to work for State Farm

5 Answers

A snail moves up a 5m long tree as follows: 1) he goes up 3m in the morning and 2) he goes down 2m at night. How long will it take him to reach the top of the 5m tree?

5 Answers

Java Code to implement 5 places (code)

6 Answers

All were the basic questions you would expect, because they read from the papers left on the table by the store manager. One they kept asking was about my seasonal job, that I wasn't going back to, due to the commute and not driving any more, which I explained at least 5 times about and they still couldn't understand that I wanted to work near where I live. What part of that was confusing, maybe they just didn't understand because they didn't have it written down in front of them to read from.

6 Answers

Sell me this pen. I have to try to sell them a plain pen. Also had to sell them air.

4150 of 79,979 Interview Questions