Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Manager Interview Questions

1,552

Associate manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are an ABM for Chips Ahoy. You notice that sales/revenue is up 5% compared to last year but your total share of the cookie category has declined 5%. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?

3 Answers

Basically I mentioned that I would want to know what was happening with my existing competitors. Where they experiencing the same thing? In the end, the answer the interviewer was looking for was.....Yes, sales/revenue was increasing for Chips Ahoy, but the cookie category was growing at a faster rate (because of new entrants into the category) than sales/revenue.

Is this some sort of joke question seriously ... Category is growing faster than you are that's how you lose share no brainer

You rose the price. Ly vs ty. Ly comps vs unit comps.

What's the most creative or proud example you have of an exceptional insight you got from analytics work?

1 Answer

Give an example of a scheduling challenge you faced, and how you solved it.

1 Answer

If you had a price to negotiate with one source that were not meeting that price, what would you do?

1 Answer

Tell me about a well marketed product

2 Answers

If you could know for sure either the Sales, Costs, or Advertising Costs associated with launching a new product which would you choose?

1 Answer

How do you manage people with different levels of competency (paraphrase).

1 Answer

Tell me what our product does.

Pepsi or coke?

26 Answers

What is the marginal cost of a gigabyte in gmail?

12 Answers