Associate Photographer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Photographer Interview Questions

Associate photographer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The question that seems to catch everyone off guard is "Tell me about yourself. Who are YOU?"

1 Answer

Don't panic. I know it's an OUT there question, but the best thing you can say is explain your personality and a little bit of your background. Corporate couldn't care less if you're a military wife with a three year old son or if you're a photography student looking to build their career, BUT YOUR MANAGER WILL. Portrait Innovations will quickly become your home away from home during the christmas season and your crew will quickly become your family away from family in turn. It's important to develop that bond from the get go. Chat with your potential manager like you would a friend. Remain cordial and leave out the less pleasant details, but don't be afraid to tell us your aspirations. Corporate doesn't care, but we do.

Can you sell me this pen?

1 Answer

Are you available to work over 40 hours a week, upwards to 60-70?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you bent a rule for what you thought was a good reason?

2 Answers

What is 10% of 90? I just found that kinda funny... they also asked what 50% of 100 was ...

2 Answers

Can you sell me this pen?

1 Answer

Have you worked with posing people before.

1 Answer

I was asked to give a specific example of keeping calm dealing with a disgruntled customer.

1 Answer

I have been in the workforce since I was 17 so the questions were basic. I was comfortable as was the manager. I suppose if I were younger, some of the questions might have been harder to answer since the work experience might not have been there.

1 Answer

Do you have a sales background?

110 of 140 Interview Questions