Associate Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Product Manager Interview Questions

Associate product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is the marginal cost of a gigabyte in gmail?

12 Answers

I had no idea what marginal cost is but after a lot of hints, I finally came up with 1$ / a gigabyte though that's probably on the low end. The right answer is probably a bit higher, say 2-3 $ / a gigabyte (from the costs of servers, disk space, maintenance, set up of servers, maintaining webpage, designing user interface and then offset by the advertisements and click-throughs)

probably even less than that now. http://thenextweb.com/2009/11/11/data-quarter-price-googles-plan-chrome-os-storage/

Isn't marginal cost the cost to produce an additional unit? So costs like designing the user interface, maintaining the webpage (which would have to be done no matter the gigabyte capacity) shouldn't be accounted for.

Why is a good user interface good for the company?

3 Answers

How many ping pong balls fit in a school bus?

3 Answers

How would you design google maps?

2 Answers

Design an elevator for a building (no specifics on what kind of building). Follow up design with two elevators and etc.

2 Answers

How can I get to some gold in the middle of the amazon in the cheapest way possible?

5 Answers

What are three long term challenges facing google?

3 Answers

walk me through your career history

1 Answer

Asked me to estimate the revenue of various free web services from Google and competitors.

Tell me a Joke.